Welcome to Canada Reverse Mortgage
We are Canada’s 1st choice for reverse mortgages in Canada for information and customer service. You can obtain FREE OF CHARGE an information package that will tell you how much you can get from a reverse mortgage in Canada. We give this to you on a no obligation basis. It is free for you to look at and consider. If this is your first time here, welcome. Please come back as many times as you wish to read Canadian articles on reverse mortgages or send in a question to our Canadian reverse mortgage expert Gregory Stanley. He is friendly and easy to talk to, and he will tell you whether or not a Canada reverse mortgage is right for you.
HOW WE HELP YOU
SWAP A HIGH PAYMENT TO LOW PAYMENT (OR NO PAYMENT) MORTGAGE AND IMPROVE CASHFLOW FOR EASIER LIVING (testimonial):
“A single, hard working woman who was 61 1/2 years old with a home in a big city worth around $660,000 contacted us. She had a $60,000 mortgage with an aggressive contracted amortization imposed by her own Bank (meaning – very high monthly payments – to make it paid off by age 65), a small car loan and some small balances on credit cards. She was a nurse and was set to retire at 65 with a full pension, OAS & CPP, with a plan to have no mortgage and she planned to rent out the basement of her home after her son moved out. Currently there was no suite there. Her plan was going well, until she was diagnosed with MS. It moved very quickly and she had to go on permanent disability. Because her benefits were taxable, she was down to less than half of her previous income and couldn’t make the full mortgage payments. She went to her bank asking to have the mortgage turned into an interest only LOC or extend the amortization, but because of the lack of income, they could not qualify her. To help you out she was given a reverse mortgage for $110,000 to pay out the mortgage, car loan and credit cards, plus give her about $30,000 to build her basement suite and bridge the few years she had until her full retirement benefits started rolling in. He only other option would have been selling the home. The home is now worth over $1 million. Using income from the suite, she kept up – just making her interest payments each year – so her debt is still $110,000. So her house has risen in value and the reverse mortgage balance is the same. With a reverse mortgage you don’t have to make payments ever – but you can always pay towards the annual interest cost. A very valuable financial tool.”
A SENIOR CAN GET ILL ANYTIME THAT CAN CAUSE A HARDSHIP FOR BOTH THE SENIOR AND HER CHILDREN (testimonial):
“Sometimes we are asked as brokers to create income from reverse mortgage proceeds. One way is with an Income Advantage produce (that creates a better cash-flow solution). We greatly benefited not only a beautiful lady in her late 70’s with moderately advanced Alzheimer’s but also helped her lift a burden off of her children. Her short-term memory was about 30 minutes; long-term memory was perfect. She was still living in the home she had raised her daughters in. Doctors encouraged the family to keep her in the home versus moving to a care facility and totally disrupting her life. Her two daughters had taken long-term leaves of absence from work to care for mom because there were no investments left, and this was beginning to take a toll on their lives. Their credit union couldn’t qualify the mother for any mortgage or line of credit because of limited income (OAS & CPP only) but suggested the daughters (joint Power of attorney) ask about reverse mortgages. We can arrange for a ‘income advantage’ program that creates an income. We did. The children are receiving $ 6500 per month to pay for full-time in-home care; the home was appraised high enough that, even with a very low loan-to-value, this cash-flow will last 10 years before reaching the authorized limit (40% of the home value).” And in 10 years time, Gregory Stanley will request a new appraisal to see how much real estate values have risen (as they usually do over a 10 year period) and have the loan ‘reset’ to the higher home value; this may allow for more funds available to adjust for future planning needs. Once you use mortgage broker Gregory Stanley he will always be there to help you.
We are Canada’s 1st choice for reverse mortgages in Canada for information and customer service. Our service is friendly, unbiased and second to none. You can obtain FREE OF CHARGE an information package that will tell you how much you can get from a reverse mortgage in Canada. We give this to you on a no obligation basis. It is free for you to look at and consider.
If this is your first time here, welcome! Please come back as many times as you wish to read the reverse mortgage Canadian articles or send in a question to our Canadian reverse mortgage expert Gregory Stanley. He is friendly and easy to talk to, and he will tell you whether or not a Canada reverse mortgage is right for you.
We encourage you to use our site with your family, friends or your financial advisor. Most of our business comes from ‘referrals’ so please recommend us to friend or loved one.
If you send in your name and email address to us we will be able to send you a no obligation personalized information package (FREE OF CHARGE). We look forward to helping you make a decision on Canadian reverse mortgages; and this is how we help you to do so:
- If you ask us to contact you, then we will within 1 or 2 hours. We will contact you by email or by phone depending on the question that you write to us.
- We are licensed mortgage brokers and we have the ability to access dozens of mortgage lenders across Canada. We broker all types of mortgages; including Canada reverse mortgages.
- Being mortgage brokers give us a competitive edge over the Banks. A bank will only show you their product only. We will show you the right product from the most suitable reverse mortgage lender for your own unique needs. We can obtain a better deal for you than if you went to a lender directly. And, once a client with us – we will monitor and guide you with advice – always – without any charge. Please feel encouraged to refer friends or loved ones to us. We’ll take care of them.
- We don’t charge you anything for obtaining a reverse mortgage Canada loan from us. We are paid from the lender directly. Our services are free to you!
- We will tell you whether or not you are eligible for a reverse mortgage Canada loan and more importantly we will tell you whether this mortgage product is really the right one for you.
- Sometimes a reverse mortgage for a Canadian senior is not the right solution. For some seniors with very high net worth, great income and amazing credit rating, a line of credit or Hybrid LOC would be a wiser choice. And we can do that for you. Again, free of charge! The lender pays us directly for our services at no cost to you.
- However, most seniors, especially those living on fixed pension incomes, a reverse mortgage really makes allot of sense. It is the best choice for them because they do not need to make any monthly mortgage repayments; they can pay off other debts and improve their monthly budget and cash flow.
- If you send in the form above, you will be sent an ‘information package’ based on your house’s location and your age. This information service is FREE OF CHARGE. We can tell you the approximate value of your home based on your postal code – we have a computer system that tells us values of properties across Canada based on recent real estate sales history. Our free information package will tell you ‘how much’ of a reverse mortgage in Canada that you are eligible for. The reverse mortgage information package is given to you on a no-obligation basis.
- After receiving your information quote; if you would like to obtain a reverse mortgage then we will have a reverse mortgage representative come see you; and any other family, friend or advisor that you may wish to attend.
- Upon making your final decision we will ask you to obtain your own independent legal advice from your own lawyer. Costs for this can be paid from mortgage proceeds upon closing. The important thing is that we can promise you that every question will be answered and we will send documents for your lawyer to review. It is extremely important to us that everyone knows how a Canada reverse mortgage works – truly an amazing product that benefits seniors across Canada obtain cash from their home equity. And that is by using it … and letting your home equity work for you.
- We would be pleased to work with your own personal financial advisor or one that we can introduce you to … to show you how you can create monthly income and increase and improve your financial well being.
- It is easy to get a Canada Reverse Mortgage; and every step of the way we will be there to answer every question that you may have about reverse mortgages. We’ll show you how to create income and improve your standard of living.